Demolition Estimator/Quantity Surveyor
Contract Type: Permanent
Further to the expansion and the ever growing current workload we are looking to recruit either a graduate/trainee assistant estimator or possibly an experienced estimator within the demolition fields/sector.
- They will be responsible to report to the Managing Director prior to tender submissions.
- Produce enquiry/documentation schedules
- Attend Project Visits/Site Meetings nationwide
- Prepare sub-contractor packages/prices for sub-contract works
- Evaluate returns/quotations from suppliers/sub-contractors
- Prepare bill of quantities and schedules for tender projects/estimating programs
- Prepare commercial documents/tender submission packs.
- Ensure tenders are submitted completely and accurately within time scales provided
- Maintain/update appropriate sub-contractors to suit area of work.
- Positively promote company to existing clients from within our area and other responsibilities that may be reasonably undertaken from within the appropriate position.
- HND in Civil Engineering or Construction
- Holding relative H&S touch Screen Certificates/CSCS cards would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude with confidence liaising with clients/sub-contractors
- Excellent English and Written Skills including negotiation.
- The ability to read and interrupt various activities with regards to tenders and the specific job descriptions in order to assist pricing.
- The ability to work in an office work environment and site.
- To work within a highly experienced established team and perform well under pressure.
- Must hold a Full valid UK Driving Licence
- Must be fully computer literate and have various I.T knowledge above with dealing with E-tendering//PDFs/Excel/Word Processing/Outlook Systems/Gant charts including mobile platforms i.e. Ipads, Touch screen devices.
We offer competitive rates of pay/remuneration packages