Civil Engineering Contracts Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
- Responsible for effective and efficient delivery of site activities across multiple contracts, ensuring in line with needs and objectives of the Hawkes Group
- Ensure all projects are managed to time, cost and quality, developing and growing long term business relationships
- Monitoring the design aspects of the projects, ensuring that Sub-Contractors designs are fully compatible with each other
- Ability to develop, produce and adhere to Project method statements, risk assessments and Health and Safety
- Produce and monitor design, procurement and construction programmes in Asta and Microsoft Project
- Temporary works coordination
- Responsibility for all regulatory correspondence regarding demolition, HSE and other bodies
- Must hold a strong, proven background of multiple Contract/Project management within High-rise, RC Frame, Groundwork\’s and Infrastructure.
- Experience and knowledge of High-rise technologies, ideally within a similar organisation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to negotiate, influence and interact at all levels.
- Experience of licencing and Health and Safety
- Good IT skills
- Drivers license, CSCS Management Card or higher
- Appointed person : Lifting operations would be an advantage
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, it is not always possible to individually respond to each applicant. Please assume that if you have not heard from us 14 days after the closure date, that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will however, with your consent, keep your details for future opportunities that may arise within the group.